Sunday, October 23, 2005

New York Yankees Scrapbook Collection
What I would want is kind of a set of cards to flip through at the most basic level, with a showcase of various prominent Yankees players over the years, featuring the cards I've collected. It is a type of collection, where a little bit of everything is needed to make this possible, if only on a small scale.

I think it would interesting what I could come up with my current collection and what I could add on the cheap. The core of the collection would be base cards, but also certified autographs, material cards, retro cards, et al.

I don't particularly care about value, just a visual representation of the organization that has won 26 championships.

Cheap Cards
I think baseball cards should be displayed. Maybe with so many other cards, I should make an effort to a display and showcase the more aesthetically pleasing (if not particularly) valuable cards; maybe jersey and patch cards displayed along with photographs and/or other items in a particular theme to have fun with what I've collected.

No comments: