Friday, November 04, 2005

Kobe Bryant and LeBron James
I'm looking for certified autographs of the two players. I'm not even a casual NBA fan, but these are the two initial guys I'd pay to watch [or pay to pick up their autographs].

Kobe Bryant
What is clear to me is his killer instinct on the court and as a casual fan the fact that when I see number '8' on the court, sticking it to some other team - nothing else matters. What happened in Colorado and the chain of events that tarnished his image as a golden child [the breakup of the Los Angeles Lakers] isn't something to scoff at.

On the other hand, as unpopular as Kobe supposed to be, as many fans boo him - he is really, really good and he is going to go down fighting, not be denied.

LeBron James
I'd like to get a certified autograph of his before he truly hits his prime and hope he is the focal point of a dynasty.

No comments: