Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spring training trip preview: Los Angeles Dodgers

The Los Angeles Dodgers are likely the most popular team to see in the Cactus League in 2009 - they have a new facility, which long-time Dodgers fans might not like just because they have left their Dodgertown in Vero Beach for good, but being in Arizona puts the team in relative close proximity to the rabid West Coast fan base, wanting to see their Dodgers warm up before the season starts.

One person/player's autograph to get [a priority] - Clayton Kershaw
One person/player's autograph I'd like to get [a name to look for] - Sandy Koufax; I've heard he is reclusive, but I'm betting he'll show up at some point during spring training to visit with the organization and maybe sign some autographs for fans. I'm not banking on it, but if I'm lucky enough to see him and 'win the battle' to get an autograph, then I'll consider my trip a success.
Player featured [I'd like to get his autograph too] - Randy Wolf

No comments: