Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 Topps T-206 rack pack breaks


2009 Topps T-206 rack pack breaks [$4.99 each / four packs at Target] - because I had a $50 gift certificate, which was another impromptu [this time for Christmas] present from my father, I was able to splurge on four packs among other purchases.

I picked up a base set already so I was hoping for some random hits - though these rack packs are retail, so it is always a crap shoot.

I only listed the minis and one or two notable base cards - this was probably a 'meh' break, but I guess I'll deal with it.

Pack one
287 Babe Ruth Piedmont mini base card parallel
287 Babe Ruth base


Pack two
164 Luis Valbuena Piedmont mini base card parallel
174 Gordon Beckham base

Pack three
171 David Wright Piedmont mini base card parallel
NNO A-Rod short print variation
207 Jackie Robinson base



Pack four
274 Colby Rasmus Piedmont mini base card parallel
90 A-Rod base
271 Lou Gehrig base

No comments: