Friday, April 08, 2011

Autograph requests through the mail received: Adam Jones and Felix Doubront

Adam Jones c/o Baltimore Orioles [spring training] - I sent an autograph request to the Orioles' centerfielder on 2/18 and got my SASE back with two cards signed in black on 4/4/11.

Felix Doubront c/o Boston Red Sox [spring training] - he had signed one signed card in black Sharpie in about a month, but part of the autograph had stuck to the inside part of my SASE, so I'm going to try to remove the autograph with either an eraser or a nail polish remover.

I haven't made up my mind whether or not I lose sleep over these things but I'm anal when it comes to signed items - I don't like imperfections in the way the autograph was signed including but not limited to smears, smudges and bubbling.

No comments: