Monday, November 28, 2011

Card show trip #2 - random vintage / old school cards





I normally don't dig around for vintage / old school cards and after deciding decided to make my own mix of 24 out of the 12 for $2.50 box - I shoved them back in the box to go look for supplies instead.

After getting a box of plastic sheets, a plastic card box and three packs of penny sleeves, I had some money left and decided to pick the 24 random vintage Topps cards up and an additional dozen from 12 for $1 box - I figure it is easier picking up a handful of old cards this way, than trying to find them in repacked jumbo packs at Target and/or hoping I redeem one from the Topps Diamond Giveaway.

2 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

Nice haul. And a bunch of those guys are good TTM signers.

Play at the Plate said...

It's probably a good thing I don't see cards like that at shows. I'd be more broke...if that's possible.