Saturday, January 08, 2011

Featured autographs - Roberto Alomar and Bert Blyleven

I wish I could show you an actual certified autograph card of recent Hall of Fame inductee Roberto Alomar, particularly a card I picked up back in 2007 - but Upper Deck went with using cheap, synthetic ball material with their Sweet Spot products and all I'm left with in 2011 is what you see pictured.

I kind of like the Bert Blyleven card I got signed in-person since it features him early on in his Major League career and towards his last three seasons - as an Angels' player.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

I have a Tim Raines autograph that is similar to your Alomar auto... it's crazy that they faded so much. I've actually considered sending it TTM to Raines with another pen to see if he would resign the card.

Epic UD fail!