Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mail day - 1974 Topps Dave Winfield #456

I picked this Dave Winfield rookie card online up for $7.99 plus $2.50 s/h several days ago and it came in the mail Tuesday - I'm kind of surprised this came in the mail, since I hadn't actually sent payment for it yet.

I picked this card up because I'm hoping to build up a personal collection of rookie cards of mostly Hall of Famers who starred from mostly from the 1970s through the early 1990s - just so I can say, I have so and so's rookie card in my collection and I only bought it for a few bucks here and there [even if the cards aren't going to be in mint condition].

I'll probably get the payment for this card out sooner than later - after all I already have it in-hand and I don't want the seller to wondering where the payment for the card went.

No comments: