Saturday, June 14, 2014

Featured autograph - Buster Posey

In another 'mess up,' I might have lost another binder of cards, including this signed card of San Francisco Giants star Buster Posey when the Chicago White Sox played the Angels - fortunately I was able to recover my 'book' the next day at the ballpark when I checked with guest relations and the woman I spoke with checked a lost and found log.

I must have gotten the card signed in spring training in 2009 - besides a 2008 Bowman Chrome certified autograph I paid way too much for, I've never gotten the other guy on the Posey signed card.

I probably should leave the card 'as is,' as I got the guy who turned out to have a more prominent MLB career as opposed to the up-and-down disappointment - but I'd like to finish it off somehow.

No comments: