Wednesday, July 22, 2015

1989 Score Paul Gibson #595 find

I never thought I'd drop some serious coin actually a few bucks and change for a junk wax era common of a bespectacled lefthanded relief pitcher in 2015 - however this is the error version of the card where the player in the background maybe in the middle of adjusting his cup.

If nothing else, I want to pick up more funny, quirky baseball cards that are highlighted on various blogs / galleries online - to have a mini collection in-hand.

2 comments:

MPStickers said...

Hey, I stumbled across your post while doing a Google search. I have both the error cars as well as the corrected card, both in what I would call mint condition. Not too super rare I’m sure but I’ve also got them both signed by Gibson. Let me know if the pair is something you’d be interested in buying?

Laurens said...

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm good.