Saturday, February 11, 2017

Featured autograph - Jerome Bettis

Bettis has a unique autograph where it looks like he writes out the 'Rome' in Jerome and then draws out a caricature of a football - maybe it was because I was getting him on a trading card and it wasn't a paid signing, but I didn't get any of those unique qualities.

Though Bettis' autograph is a little messy, the scribble I got on a 1994 Fleer Flair Hot Numbers insert was definitely rushed - the autograph wasn't completely clean with just a bit of streaking and a blemish on the white part of his jersey in-between his number and his shoulder pads.

The slabbed PSA/DNA card ends up being a keeper in my autograph collection somewhere because I'm not into football collecting as much - where I'd try and find an actual certified autograph card [or non-card item].

No comments: